Went to visit Sr Francisca in the Carmelite Monastry with my folks today.
Went to visit my foster grandparents.
Well, I am really happy to be able to visit my foster grandparents today, and I hope we will do it more often. Both getting old on age, I want to do more in visiting them, walking together with them as they start to walk their nearer each day to their final stage of life. To do my part as a grand-daughter which I have not really did all these years. My grandma's passing taught me to treasure the old folks more, instead of making some stupid excuses like "I'm too busy studying" or "There is just not enough time". Treasure them now, before its too late.
Anyways, seeing sister was great.
We need to know that God is ever present in our lives even though it is hard sometimes. We can never be 100% sure of our decisions, as there is always a few percent which consist of our faith. And we need to believe that God will lead us on the right path. Even if we suffer now, it is only 100 years. This is nothing compared to the eternal life in heaven after our death. I guess we need to trust the Lord in His ways, and it is only through Him that we can be on the eagle's wings. It is only Him that can carry us up. It is only him that can enable us to soar like the eagles. No matter what, we've got to trust. Marion..you got to trust.
Patience and obedience. Faith Hope and Love in the Lord.
Most importantly, the key to life is to learn to be a child of God. As we grow older, our innocence is lost. We need to find them back, need to learn how to be a child. As a child, we can trust God. As a child, we don't put on masks when practising our faith. As a child, we cling and rely on Him. And only as a child we are able to receive what He wants to give us as our hearts are not harden.
Well. Learn how to be a child each day. Yesterday, today, forever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment